International Journal of Islamic Economics and Finance Studies (IJISEF) is an international, academic, periodical and peer reviewed journal published by Centre of Political Economical and Social Research (PESA).
The Journal particularly focuses on topics related to Islamic Economics, Islamic Banking, Islamic Financial Markets, Islamic Management, Fiqh and other relevant topics. The Journal is dedicated to building a platform for academicians, market and those who interested in Islamic economics and finance studies to share, discuss, evaluate and distribute their work and opinions.
Please submit your articles to our new website. (http://dergipark.gov.tr/ijisef)
Firstly, you are required to register to System via (http://dergipark.gov.tr/journal/1429/submission/start) Then you can submit your paper.
Please feel free to contact us (email@example.com) if you need any further information.
The Journal is published online on every March, July and November.
Manuscript Preparation Guidelines:
A Sample Article is provided to assist the manuscript preparation. Author(s) must follow the format and guidelines in the Style Guide in preparing the manuscript.
Manuscripts are submitted through an online portal. Please check the Introductory Video to facilitate the submission.
All manuscripts submitted to IJISEF are screened by iThenticate software to avoid plagiarism. Regarding to plagiarism policy IJISEF Editorial Team follow the rules listed below:
- Manuscript will be rejected if similarity index higher than 33 %. In this case, author(s) kindly advised to submit their manuscripts after revision.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for double blind peer review process if similarity index equal to or lower than 33 %, and also similarity index for single source is equal to or lower than % 5.
- All author(s) accept the abovementioned rules by submitting their manuscript to IJISEF.
Publication Fee Policy:
The services provided by IJISEF are free of charge. Author(s) do not need to make any payment for submission, processing and publishing their paper(s) in the IJISEF.
Abstracting/Indexing: ASOS Index, Index Islamicus, Google Scholar, BASE, CiteFactor, ESJI, Research Bible, Scientific Index, JournalTOC , DRJI , İSAM, J-GATE, DOAJ, E-MAREFA, ALMANHAL
Konuşma fonksiyonu 200 karakter ile sınırlıdır
Vol 3, No 3 (2017): November/Kasım 2017
Table of Contents
Tüm Sayı/Whole Issue
Tüm Sayı/Whole Issue Tüm Sayı/Whole Issue
Cover/Contents Kapak/İçindekiler Cover/Contents Kapak/İçindekiler
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:isecst. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRTI Staff) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irisbsa.html .
2017, Volume 25-2
2017, Volume 25
- 1-22 Exploring The Potentials of Diaspora Ṣukūk for OIC Member Countries
by Diaw, Abdou
- 23-54 Is it Costly to Introduce SRI into Islamic Portfolios?
by Elias, Erragragui
- 55-84 From Screening to Compliance Strategies: The Case of Islamic Stock Indices with Application on “MASI”
by Kafou, Ali & Chakir, Ahmed
- 85-109 Toward Developing a Model of Stakeholder Trust in Waqf Institutions
by Hasan, Rashedul & Siraj, Siti Alawiah
- 112-154 Ethical Banking and Islamic Banking: A Comparison of Triodos Bank and Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
by Khan, Tariqullah & Nabee Mohomed, Amiirah Bint Raffick
- 155-172 Corporate Social Responsibility of Islamic Banks in Malaysia: Arising Issues
by Jusoh, Wan Noor Hazlina Wan & Ibrahim, Uzaimah
2016, Volume 24-1, Issue 1
2016, Volume 24-2
2015, Volume 23-1
- 1-31 Tradable Inventory Certificates A Proposed New Liquidity Instrument
by Kahf, Monzer & Khan, Mahah Mujeeb
- 33-72 Product Development and Maqāṣid in Islamic Finance: Towards a Balanced Methodology
by Al-Amine, Muhammad Al-Bashir
- 73-100 Assessing Socio-Economic Development based on Maqāṣid al-Sharīʿah Principles: Normative Frameworks, Methods and Implementation in Indonesia
by KASRI, RAHMATINA & Ahmed, Habib
- 101-124 Enhancing Intra-Trade in OIC Member Countries Through T-SDRs
by Nabi, Mahmoud Sami & Abdelkafi, Rami & Drine, Imed & Al-Suwailem, Sami
2015, Volume 23-2
2014, Volume 22-2
- 1-32 Maqāṣid al-Sharīʿah: Are We Measuring The Immeasurable?
by Amir-Ud-Din, Rafi
- 33-46 Non-Monetary Poverty Measurement in Malaysia: A Maqāṣid al-Sharīʿah Approach
by Saladin Abdul Rasool, Mohamed & Salleh, Ariffin Mohd
- 47-63 A Structural Model for Human Development, Does Maqāṣid al-Sharīʿah Matter!
by Mili, Medhi
- 65-98 Socio-Economic Philosophy of Conventional and Islamic Economics: Articulating Hayat-e-Tayyaba Index (HTI) on the Basis of Maqāṣid al-Sharīʿah
by Mukhtar, Muhammad Mubashir & Muhammad Sarfraz Nihal, Hafiz & Abdul Rauf, Hafiz & Wasti, Waleed & Shahid Qureshi, Muhammad
- 99-124 Islamic Wealth Management and the Pursuit of Positive-Sum Solutions
by Omar Farooq, Mohammad
- 137-141 Islamic Microfinance for Sustainable Development
by Shah Shirazi, Nasim & Elzahi, Abdelrahman & Khattab, Ishraga
2014, Volume 22-1
- 1-36 Understanding Development in an Islamic Framework
by Askari, Hossein & Iqbal, Zamir & Krichene, Noureddine & Mirakhor, Abbas
- 37-78 Islamic Finance in the United Kingdom: Factors Behind its Development and Growth
by Belouafi, Ahmed & Chachi, Abdelkader
- 79-108 Integrating Zakāt and Waqf into the Poverty Reduction Strategy of the IDB Member Countries
by Shah Shirazi, Nasim
- 109-138 An Attempt to Develop Sharīʿah Compliant Liquidity Management Instruments for the Financier of Last Resort: With Reference to Qatar Development Plan
by Kahf, Monzer & Hamadi, Cherin
- 139-158 Efficiency Measure of Insurance v/s Tak ful Firms Using DEA Approach: A Case of Pakistan
by Khan, Atiquzzafar & Noreen, Uzma
- 159-184 An Empirical Study of Islamic Equity as a Better Alternative during Crisis Using Multivariate GARCH DCC
by Rizvi , Syed Aun R & Arshad , Shaista
- 185-216 Public Sector Funding and Debt Management: A Case for GDP-Linked Ṣukūk
by Diaw, Abdou & Bacha, Obiyathulla Ismath & Lahsasna, Ahcene
- 217-232 Portfolio Determination of A Zero-Interest Financial System Entity
by Khaled, Shafi A. & Khandker, A. Wahhab
- 245-247 Economic Development and Islamic Finance
by Chapra, Reviewed by: Dr. M. Umer
2013, Volume 21-1
2013, Volume 21-2
- 1-22 Fiscal and Monetary Policies in Islamic Economics: Contours of an Institutional Framework
by Tahir, Sayyid
- 23-54 Are Islamic Banks Sufficiently Diversified? An Empirical Analysis of Eight Islamic Banks in Malaysia
by Chatti , Mohamed Ali & Kablan, Sandrine & Yousf, Ouidad
- 55-70 Trade and Human Development in OIC Countries: A Panel Data Analysis
by Hamid, Zarinah & Amin, Ruzita Mohd
- 71-94 Economic and Financial Crises in Fifteenth-Century Egypt: Lessons From the History
by Islahi, Abdul Azim
- 121-130 The Role of Islamic Finance in the Development of the IDB Member Countries: A Case Study of the Kyrgyz Republic and Tajikistan
by Syed Ali, Salman & Shirazi, Nasim Shah & Nabi, Mahmoud Sami
2012, Volume 20-2
2012, Volume 20-1
2011, Volume 19-2
2011, Volume 19-1
2011, Volume 18-1
2010, Volume 17-2
- 1-31 Faith-Based Ethical Investing: The Case Of Dow Jones Islamic Indexes
by Hassan, M. Kabir & Girard, Eric
- 34-53 Islamic Finance In Europe: The Regulatory Challenge
by Belouafi, Ahmed & Belabes, Abderrazak
- 55-75 Contemporary Islamic Financing Modes Between Contract Technicalities And Shar Ah Objectives
by Abozaid, Abdulazeem
- 79-83 “The 3 rd International Conference on Islamic Banking and Finance: Risk Management, Regulation and Supervision” Jakarta, Indonesia, 22-24 February 2010
by Only, Report